Sunday, June 19, 2011

Living on scraps

I culled through all my papers the other day... I have a scraps art bin and I stash in here big and small scraps. I pulled out the papers I don't think I will use on a layout in the near future. It is great now as I have a good stash of scraps for cards. And look what I have come up with. They are really cute and so much fun to make.







These bottom ones are definately my favorites. Just loove these cute as animals from the Fine and Dandy collection from My Minds Eye.
I cannot believe we were laying on the beach today in bikinis and tonight I have my ugg boot on that I have not worn for 3 years in a row. It is just soo cold ATM but I am not complaining. I am actually loving it.
Have a great week.
Moonie x

2 comments:

  1. GOSH Lisa you are a secret card maker, these are just fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these cards,they are all so cute.Be careful card making can be addictive

    ReplyDelete