Thursday, December 30, 2010

My 2 Angels Design Team Member!!

Before I went away I was excited about the news that I proudly to become the newest DT member for My 2 Angels. I love the gorgeous stash of products that Tracy has over at My 2 Angels and I am very excited to get started and designing. Go here to the My 2 Angels shop and have a look at all the gorgeous goodies she has there to add to your page.
This is my first layout I have done using a few of the goodies from the shop. But will show u very soon. Here is a wee sneak..

Ok that's it for today... Can't wait to get online properly. ATM I am sitting in a cafe with my cappuccino doing all my catch up work.. Hubby wondering why I'm out for so long.. Well there is a lot of things to catch up on in the scrapping world.
Hugs to you all
Moons x

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Lisa! and welcome to the my2angels DT! I already follow your blog and am looking forward to seeing what you create with Tracy's goodies!! Cheers Wendy :):) Oh and hope you get your internet back soon, I was without mine for a week over Christmas .... and its not nice at all LOL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete