Monday, September 27, 2010

Time to chill out

Our wee family decided to take some time out from the business and the daily routine of life.. so we packed up the caravan, the surf board and our pillows and hit the road.
We spent two days at Rainbow Beach first. This was just bliss. We didn't bother about cooking, just had a simple breaky in the mornings at the van and ate out for lunch and dinner. Was great to explore the beaches, and have some quality time together.









And lastly this is the gorgeous fabric I found in the most amazing Patchwork Fabric shop I have ever seen in my life.. It is soooooooooooooooooo worth the drive up there if you are wanting to find the most awesome fabric ever..
I have been looking online for months now for some fabric. I have known exactly what I want but havent been able to find it anywhere. But I walked into this shop two days ago and fell to my knees.. hehehe
Click here for the website and go and have a good browse around. You will be amazed at what they have.
I have only made one patchwork quilt before.. well many for Corey as a baby but I'm taking the full on Queen size quilting quilt...so I will be a bit rusty but I have the confidence to get there. I still use the first one I made every day in my lounge and I am busting to get this new funky one started.
Hope you all have a great week.
Thanks for stopping by the say hi x
Moonie x

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see that quilt Lisa! I am sure it will look awesome! sorry that we didnt get a chance to catch up.... I might have to make a special trip soon and have a crop night with you at Daisy's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabrics you found. Your quilt will be lovely. Glad you had a nice time away.

    ReplyDelete