Monday, September 13, 2010

Prima

I have just bought some of the new Prima Annalee Collection.. It is simply beautiful and can't wait to get my hands on it and get creative.
Go over to their website and check out their lovely collections..

I am very excited as my daughter and Bonnie her bestie are flying down on Wednesday to Brisbane. I get to pick them up and we are all so excited to reunite. She is here for a week then me and my boys are off away in the caravan for 5 days near the beach so it will be nice having some family time together.
I have slowed down in the scrapping the past two weeks but I have also had a huge week on last week and this week too. Never enough time in life to play is there. grrr
Well not much to tell for now but I am looking forward to my next page.
Moonie x

1 comment:

  1. Ooh this paper looks amazing, cannot wait to see a layout made with it, you have so many gorgeous mum/daughter photos that will go so well with this beautiful paper. Melxx

    ReplyDelete