Saturday, June 28, 2014

May Project Life....

Thank God I have 4.5 days off.. we are away at the moment in our caravan but I have been hit with the dreadful flu while driving up here..
I have been in bed since 11pm last night on my arrival .. I have stepped out of bed for 1/2 an hour to get a couple of sunset shots.. as they are divine here.
But first I want to share my Week 21 with you all.
I have used this page protector with the 6x8 insert in it. I love using these. I dont very often but it gets me back to a bit more space to do a bit more scrapping on.
I love this quote I found on Pinterest the other day about FRIENDS

Below I have used Simple Stories Letter stickers. I love them. so perfect and so many colours.


Love these clouds and rain drops.. Love love love clouds. They just make my page look happy.




On this photo as it didn't need anything I added a Becky Higgins overlay to it. Nice and simple.







I have gone through a lot of my cards I havent used for a long time.. This one popped out at me.
Good colours for this week.





I had a bit of fun when I got out my cuttlebug last week.. Had a good 3 nights on it playing and cutting out.. I punched out a few of these LOVE YOU .. Perfect for my little girls photo.



I am having fun revamping and redecorating at home at the moment.. I have sold my lounge suite and dining room suit and bought new ones.. I have changed my colour scheme from my pop of red to a pop of orange and yellow. Cant wait til I get my lounge suite and I can finish it all off.
I have also ordered a gorgeous wood grain wall paper for my scrapping room.  I have a nice big 5 metre wall in there which I have been wanting do wall paper for 2 years.. Now is the time.
I will post a before and after photo when I get it done.



Have a good weekend everyone. I am hoping to be a bit more lively tomorrow.
Night night x
Moonie x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous as ever!!! I love your red dining room suite - my dream dining room chairs are red leather and are only $500 per chair!?!??! Needless to say they will remain my dream chairs indefinitely.... Your pages are always so colourful and full of interest. You are also looking damn hot with your new eating and lifestyle regime - keep up the good work. In the meantime, relax, enjoy and take care of yourself xoxo

    ReplyDelete