Sunday, October 13, 2013

ISSUE 3 IS OUT!

So excited to announce that issue 3 is out now. It went up in the middle of the night due to my stellar internet connection here. It is absolutely PACKED with inspiring work from our DT and most importantly our readers. You are all so talented that it was so hard to put this issue together from all the amazing submissions, I wanted to include everyone but had to stop around the 150 page mark :)

We also have two great articles about project life from Ruth and Aimee and the lovely Jen Ritchie as our featured designer. 

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting it together. 

You can see the issue HERE
PS. Don't forget to stop by our badge page to get a badge for your blog if you were featured in one of our magazine (or we have one if you just love us too).

Make sure you check me out.. You will find me on pages 134 & 135
Take care xxx
Moonie x

No comments:

Post a Comment