Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Family Time for me

I have been waiting for this month to come for ages and now it is here.  My Mum is finally here for a holiday for 2 weeks.. She is with my sister for one week and me for the other.  We only live 15 min apart so we are all having some time together.  Mum lives in New Zealand and I have been over here in Australia for 24 years next month.  Cannot believe the time has just vanished.. My sister and her husband 12 years.  So yes poor Mum misses out on my children alot.  They are her only Grandchilden. Life and its challenges :-(
I just wanted to share a few fun photos of us all over the past 5 days.

This is Indiana my niece... we met her and her family up at the Eumundi Markets on Saturday.  She is full of life and I love her so much.



Us girls


Ken and Corey on Mothers Day in Mooloolaba for breakfast


Me and my liddle man on Mothers Day.. He took his money box into Lorna Jane and asked for a gift voucher for me for Mothers Day.  So awesome.  He has $30 in change.


Our of our clan on Mothers Day.. First one I have spent with Mum in 15 years.


 Mum, Corey and Auntie Tan




 Corey having a goofy moment... too much sugar I would say


I love my Mum


Today I finished my last shift for 6 days.. Im taking time off to spend quality time with Mum and we will have a ball together.  We BOTH love art so we will get in a do a bit together.  She is going to give my sewing machine and overlocker an overhaul and hopefully throw a few big day bed cushion covers together for me.  Ill just twist her arm with a wine lol.... she is so easily tricked lol
I wish she was here next month so I could take her to the Brisbane Paper Craft show.  She would love to come to something like that with me.  
I will be there with bells on with my lovely girl Monika.  We try and get there each year and stay for 2 nights in a nice hotel.  Girls time out together.  Gotta love it x
Thats it for me right now.. Will go and post my WEEK 16 Project Life pics.
Til then..... love all round to you all
Moonie x

No comments:

Post a Comment