Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Masters submission 2011


So here goes... Not very good at this iMac yet... but I have managed to resize and upload one of my layouts I submitted for Masters 2011.  The criteria for this layout was there had to be hidden journalling in there somewhere.  See the little pink envelope to the right... well inside there is journalling that I wrote about my daughter in this picture with me.  I loved putting this together as I am a very pink person but don't often use pink in a layout.  
I will try and upload the others for you.
Thanks for all the kind wishes on my Honors. 

Moonie x



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Hun! Love all the pinkness!!!
    D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats Lisa... that is SO wonderful... your work is so beautiful and inspiring, I am not really surprised....
    Love this layout with the little journaling envelope... so pretty in pink...

    Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family... may it be magical and joy filled...

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous hun...LOVE the girlyness. Such a sweet photo of you both too xxx

    ReplyDelete